Practice Play Level 3 Playing Through The Thirds
The Practice Play – Level 3 course introduces the coach to a unique coaching methodology. The course cleverly advances the coach’s understanding of how to use ‘playing through the thirds’ to develop sessions that accelerate the skill and tactical abilities of players. This course focuses on coach development – giving the coach the knowledge and tools to become an outstanding practitioner.
- Entry requirements: Practice Play – Level 2
- Course duration: 30 hours
- Course costs: £125
- What will the course cover ?
- Coaching through the thirds
- Staying with the ball
- Whole part whole methodology
- Passing and receiving
- Developing complete layers
- Kicking variations
- Creating overloads and rotation
- Tactical variations embedded in team play.
- The coach will also be introduced to the following topics:
- Developing and managing an academy structure.
- Maximising team potential
- Advanced session delivery
- Building a session portfolio.